- Our platform is intended for Kids under the age of 18 and by registering on the platform “Jeelcode”, the parent gives his/her consent to the use of the kid’s basic information.
- The term “Users” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions shall be read as you (the parent) and/or kids.
- Information We Collect and Use:
- In order to provide the Services, we request certain user information and may obtain it through the data that the user provides by filling in applications for enrollment in educational programs and associated events so we collect information that can be used to identify you or identify your kids (“Personal Information”) including, or example:
- Name, e-mail, location, and other contact information
- Birthdate to check the age
- Personal photograph
- You agree that we may use this information to conduct any marketing or promotion of programs and events such as photos and videos during events for training programs or accompanying events.
- Purpose of Collection:
We only collect necessary personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain an account.
- To enable you to take advantage of our services, ensure an effective customer care experience, and develop new features for kids.
- To send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products, services, or other information that may be of interest.
- To notify necessary information relating to the Platform from time to time.
- To keep records and provide you and the child with an effective, secure, and customized experience while using the Platform.
- To conduct quality audits and train kids.
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- We may use your email address to obtain parental consent for the child to record and explain the information we collect, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent or request any time we remove the account and delete any personal information collected from kids (including the parent’s contact information ).
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information in response to any legal or legal requirements. We will use and disclose your personal information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of the Platform, its owners, or other Platform users.
- You agree that we may use your personal information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, improve Platform content and service offerings, and customize Platform content, layout, and services. These uses improve and customize the platform to better meet your needs, in order to provide you with an efficient and secure experience.
4. Data security:
We always strive to keep your personal information safe, and we have taken several safety measures, including:
Security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information.
- Links to other websites